Education Center Catalog
Search for Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (JUM)
, On-Demand Webinars and Lectures are currently available in the Online Learning Center
Search for Upcoming Webinars and Events below.
| ||Activity Type||Max CME Available||Activity
|Register||Webinar||0.0||Diagnosis and Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins
|Speaker(s): ||Joanne Stone, MD, MS|
|Date: ||Thursday, April 22, 2021 @ 1:00 PM-2:00 PM ET|
After watching this collaborative activity with Samsung, you should be able to:
- Understand the complications faced by monochorionic twin gestations;
- Learn the pathophysiology of the shared placenta leading to the various complications;
- Compare different screening approaches for the diagnosis of complications such as Twin-to-twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) and Twin Anemia Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS); and
- Discuss options for selective termination in monochorionic twins.
This program is a non-CME educational activity.
|Register||Webinar||1.0||Optimizing Treatment of Patellar Tendon Injuries With Ultrasound Imaging
|Speaker(s): ||Karin Grävare Silbernagel, PT, ATC, PhD|
|Date: ||Wednesday, April 28, 2021 @ 1:00 PM-2:00 PM ET|
After watching this collaborative activity with the American Physical Therapy Association [APTA], you should be able to:
- Recognize the sonographic signature of healthy and injured patellar tendon (including the quadriceps tendon, at the proximal and distal insertions to the tibia, and the patella);
- Evaluate and measure patella tendon structure and affiliated muscles;
- Explain how ultrasound imaging can help in treatment planning and progression;
- Describe how ultrasound imaging can help with differential diagnosis in patients with patellar tendon injury; and
- Recognize how shear wave elastography is used in tendon injury.
For more information about this activity, click here.