Education Center Catalog
Search for Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (JUM)
, On-Demand Webinars and Lectures are currently available in the Online Learning Center
Search for Upcoming Webinars and Events below.
| ||Activity Type||Max CME Available||Activity
|Register||Webinar||1.0||Emergent Evaluation of Acute Pelvic Pain (the Three Evils)
|Speaker(s): ||Joel Barkley, MD, RDMS|
|Date: ||Wednesday, June 1, 2022 @ 7:00 PM-8:00 PM ET|
After watching this activity you should be able to:
- Understand 3 acute causes of gynecologic pelvic pain that are commonly present in the Emergency Department;
- Recognize the clinical and ultrasound findings of the diagnoses; and
- Appreciate nuanced cases that may require consultation/surgical evaluation.
|Register||Webinar||1.0||Neuromusculoskeletal Ultrasound Basics in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
|Speaker(s): ||Beshoy Ghaly, DPT, RMSK, ECS|
|Date: ||Monday, June 6, 2022 @ 7:00 PM-8:00 PM ET|
After watching this activity, jointly provided with the American Physical Therapy Association
(APTA), you should be able to:
- Identify normal median nerve appearance at the wrist level on ultrasound;
- Incorporate neuromusculoskeletal ultrasound in the evaluation of carpal tunnel; and
- Integrate clinical relevance to optimize patient care.