Education Center Catalog
Search for Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (JUM)
, On-Demand Webinars and Lectures are currently available in the Online Learning Center
Search for Upcoming Webinars and Events below.
| ||Activity Type||Max CME Available||Activity
|Register||Webinar||1.0||2D Translabial Ultrasound Imaging in Urogynecology
|Speaker(s): ||Clara Shek Ka Lai, MD, S. Abbas Shobeiri, MD, MBA, FACS, FACOG, CMPE|
|Date: ||Wednesday, February 10, 2021 @ 7:00 PM-8:00 PM ET|
After watching this collaborative activity with the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA), you should be able to:
- Understand the basic methodology of transperineal pelvic floor ultrasound imaging;
- Comprehend how pelvic floor imaging can help evaluate lower urinary tract and bowel symptoms, including urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and obstructed defecation; and
- Describe 2D endovaginal and endoanal pelvic floor ultrasound.
For more information about this activity, click here.
|Register||Webinar||0.0||Intestinal Ultrasound as a Tight-Control Monitoring Tool and Biomarker for the Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
|Speaker(s): ||Michael Dolinger, MD, MBA|
|Date: ||Tuesday, March 16, 2021 @ 1:00 PM-2:00 PM ET|
After watching this collaborative activity with Samsung, you should be able to:
- Discover how point-of-care intestinal ultrasound is performed at the MSH IBD Center and around the world for tight-control monitoring of inflammatory bowel disease patients;
- Understand the advantages to intestinal ultrasound use for monitoring in inflammatory bowel disease over current biomarkers and monitoring tools; and
- Discuss current cutting-edge intestinal ultrasound research and use in real-world cases.
This program is a non-CME educational activity.